Tuesday, July 24, 2012

(To be honest, I have to get used to updating everyone on this blog.) ;0

I wanted to update you all on my latest fundraiser with Sarah Miles. Thanks to all of you who joined us that night. What an amazing night of music and fellowship. I am so honored by everyone that has come around me to assist in this next season of my life. Your prayers are so important to me. Thank you for your financial support as well. I am having another fundraiser Wed, Aug 15, 5-8pm at The Body, local gym in town. Rock and Becky Adams are hosting this event. It is a silent auction; there are several photographers in Colorado and elsewhere who have donated their beautiful pictures. Please stop by, if you can!

Just to keep you all updated: my goal is still to depart for Europe on or around October 30; please keep this in your prayers.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment